Terms & Conditions
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and the Customer and SFA LTD agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. SFA LTD may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, SFA LTD's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
Price, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
Each party agrees and undertakes (i) to keep confidential; (ii) not to disclose to any third party; and (iii) not to use for any purpose not authorized by the other party, any confidential information provided by the other party relating to the products and the other party’s business unless the information is available in the public domain or already known to the receiving party other than by breach of this Agreement. This clause shall survive after termination of this Agreement.
Some of the special prices will be subjected to change on supplier costs, HKSAR Government duty adjustment, currency fluctuation and price increment.
All the images and the contents on the website thereof are for illustration purpose only and shall not constitute or be committed as giving any contract or warranty. Actual product appearance shall be in accordance with those at the time of delivery.
None of SFA LTD’s employees or agents has the right to bind SFA LTD to any verbal agreement which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
ONLINE ORDERING PLATFORM WWW.SFALTD.COM.HK
1. ONLINE ORDERING PLATFORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
In these terms and conditions, ""Customer"" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the SFA LTD. Please read these terms and conditions carefolly before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
2. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE ORDERING :Customers are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- a) For new customers, you must provide us the copy of Business Registration, Account Open Application Form, and contact information;
- b) You must safeguard your username and password;
- c) You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is authorized to act for your company or applicants:
We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Vintages of wine/sake products are subject to change without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and SFA LTD reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
- Prior notice will be given for any unfolfilled orders via phone, email or fax by our sales team.
- If you found any problems, including damage, short-ship, or wrong goods delivered, our sales team will follow up immediately.
- Invoice / Delivery Notes are official documents used for acknowledgement of goods receiving. Please sign with company chop and return to our delivery. Shoold there be any discrepancy, please cross out the problem items. We will base on the signed invoice / delivery note to send our monthly statement accordingly.
- All deliveries shoold be acknowledged receipt immediately on delivery. SFA is not liable for any claim for damaged / loss goods after delivery.
Accounts are to be settled within 30 days from date of month-end statement. Any payment delay exceeding credit period may affect your subsequent orders.
Post date Cheque woold not be accepted.
We may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and SFA LTD reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
By Cash on delivery (COD)
Our order desk will inform you (by fax or phone) regarding the exact payment required for your order before delivery date. Please prepare your payment to our driver on goods receiving.
For order below HK$8,000, please settle the payment by CASH on delivery.
For order above HK$8,000, please bank-in into our SFA Bank Account 3 days before delivery. The payment slip could be submitted to our salesperson, or fax to SFA Office (Fax No.: 2956 0722).
"SFA Limited" HSBC Bank Account No : 502-656465-001
- SFA Limited reserves the right to collect back the goods when payment is not received.
- Any outstanding payment coold affect your subsequent orders
Terms and Conditions of Credit Account
- Accounts are to be settled within 30 days from date of month-end statement.
- Notwithstanding (1) above, SFA LIMITED reserves the right to demand payment of the account in foll at any time, and we agree to pay when so demanded.
- The credit account may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of SFA LIMITED.
- Customer's signature signifies our agreement for SFA LIMITED to apply directly to our references for credit checking.
- Customer agree to pay all reasonable costs for any overdue items, as well as any court costs and/or legal fees incurred correspondingly.